NABARD Development Assistant Salary: NABARD is one of the most reputed banks owned and governed by the government of India. NABARD means “National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development”. It was established, in 1982, by the Government of India as an Apex Development Bank facilitating credit flow for the development of agriculture, cottage, village industries, handicrafts, and other rural crafts in rural areas. It is headquartered in Mumbai.
NABARD Development Assistant is a good position in the banking sector. NABARD Development Assistant earns a decent salary and has very bright career prospects. In this article, we will provide you with detailed information on NABARD Development Assistant Salary, allowances, perks, and benefits, promotions, and job profile.
NABARD Development Assistant Salary
- Basic Pay: Rs. 14,650/-
- Monthly Gross Pay: Rs. 31,000/-
Candidates selected as NABARD Development Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 14,650/- per month (including two advance increments) in the pay scale of Rs.13150 -750 -15400 – 900 -19000 -1200-26200 -1300-28800-1480-33240 -1750 -34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time.
NABARD Development Assistant Job Profile
Development Assistant is an important role in NABARD. He/she handles a variety of duties. Broadly, below are the various roles and responsibilities of a NABARD Development Assistant.
- Relationship Management: Handling and managing relationships with prospective and current donors of the organization.
- Handling policy issues related to various programs of the State/Central Government related to Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Researching and reporting on existing and potential donors. Updating donor database, and handling member queries.
- Researching ways to improve funds and new memberships.
NABARD Development Assistant Pay Scale
The NABARD DA Pay Scale is Rs. 13150–750–15400– 900 – 19000 – 1200 – 26200 – 1300 – 28800 – 1480 – 33240 – 1750 – 34990.
NABARD Development Assistant Allowances
In addition to the Basic Pay, the NABARD Development Assistant Salary also includes the following allowances:
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Local Compensatory Allowance
- Grade Allowance
NABARD Development Assistant Perks
Apart from Salary, a NABARD DA is entitled to various perks as below:
- Residential accommodation subject to availability.
- Allowance for furnishing of residence
- LTC (Leave Travel Concession once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents)
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Personal Computer, etc.
- Defined Contribution to the New Pension Scheme (NPS)
- The benefit of the Gratuity and Optional Group Term Insurance Plan.
- Reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization
- Petrol Allowance (Reimbursement) for a vehicle for official purposes.
- Reimbursement of Newspaper, Briefcase, Book grant
- Interest-free Festival Advance
NABARD Development Assistant Promotions
NABARD Development Assistant has huge growth prospects. With hard work and dedication, a NABARD DA can get promotions quickly. To get promoted one has to apply for the Departmental Promotion Test and clear it. To be eligible for the officer grade, one has to undergo a service of 3 years. Below is the promotion hierarchy of a NABARD Development Assistant
Assistant General Manager
Deputy General Manager
Chief General Manager