The State Selection Board (SSB) of the Odisha state is soon going to conduct a recruitment examination for the posts of Junior Assistant and Junior Stenographer, in six universities of Odisha on a contractual basis. Only natives of Odisha are eligible for this examination. A total of 136 vacancies are available.
The selection for the said post will be done on the basis of a common written examination and a skill test. The candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree from any discipline are eligible to apply for the SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020. The interested candidates must apply for this post by applying online.
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Direct Link To Apply Online – Click Here
- Click on the direct application link given above in order to apply.
- Select the post he/she is applying for and fill in all the details (personal + education) asked in the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photo along with left thumb impression.
- Finally, Pay the requisite application fee and make the final submission.
- Alternatively, the candidates can also visit the Odisha SSB Official Website and click on the recent apply online link, and then go through steps 2 to 4.
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 – Summary
|Name of Organization||SSB Odisha|
|SSB Full Form||State Selection Board|
|Exam Conducting Body||SSB Odisha|
|Post Name||Jr Assistant & Jr Stenographer|
|Last Date to Apply||30th June 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Written Examination + Skill Test|
SSB Odisha Vacancy 2020
The total number of vacancies available for this recruitment is 136. The post wise distribution of vacancies is as follows:
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 Exam Dates
The application will be accepted by the Board from 1st to 30th June 2020. The candidates are however advised to submit the applications as early as possible.
|Starting of online applications||1st June 2020|
|Deadline for online applications||30th June 2020|
|Written Test||To be announced|
|Skill Test||To be announced|
SSB Odisha 2020 Application Fee
The candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee. The candidates from the rest of the categories will have to pay Rs. 1000/-. The application fee is non-refundable and the same for both of the notified posts.
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates before applying must make sure about their eligibility for the said posts. All the interested candidates must follow the below-given criteria.
Only those Indian citizens who are natives of Odisha state are eligible to apply.
B. Age Limit (as on 1st March 2020)
The required age limit for the said posts is as follows:
- Maximum Age – 32 years
- Minimum Age – 21 years
C. Educational Qualification
- The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline along with a diploma in Computer Application.
- Candidates applying for the post of Jr. Stenographer need an additional qualification in Stenography with a speed of 80 words.
- Candidate must be fluent in using the Odia language and must have passed at least one examination in the Odia language equivalent to the M.E. School standard.
SSB Odisha Recruitment Selection Process 2020
There are three stages in the SSB Odisha 2020 selection process. The candidates who will clear the written examination will be judged for typing skills. Finally, the candidates will be selected through a merit list which will be separate for each post. Hence, the selection process will be as follows:
- Written examination
- Skill Test & Document Verification.
- Merit List
SSB Odisha Recruitment Exam Pattern 2020
The pattern of examination will be common for both the posts. The question paper will consist of MCQs. The total marks for this examination are 100 and the entire duration will be of one and a half hours. The questions will be asked across four different sections. The candidates will be selected for the Skill test based on the performance in this written examination.
|1||General English (Graduation Level)||25||1.5 hours|
|2||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25|
|3||General Maths (HSC standards)||25|
|4||Reasoning & Mental Ability||25|