Bihar Police Mobile Squad Constable Result 2020 Out. Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has released the result for the Bihar Police Mobile Squad Constable 2020.
Total number of Mobile Squad Constable vacancies released are 496. Total 37,771 candidates have applied, of which 29,073 candidates have appeared for the written test for Mobile Squad Constable was held on 2nd January 2020 at various examination centres in Bihar. Now, CSBC Bihar has released the list of candidates qualified in the written test. Candidates shortlisted in the written test will appear for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification.
How to Download Bihar Police Mobile Squad Constable Result
A total of 29,073 candidates have appeared for the written test. Now, five times the total number of vacancies has been called for the next stage i.e Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification (DV).
Steps to download your Bihar Police Mobile Squad Constable Result
- Click on the link given above to download your Bihar Police Constable Result 2020.
- Check for your Roll number or press Ctrl+F and enter your Roll Number as printed in your Hall Ticket.
- If your roll number gets highlighted, you are qualified for the next stage which is Physical Efficiency Test and Document verification.
- Alternatively, you can visit the Official Website of CSBC http://csbc.bih.nic.in/.
- Click on the ‘Transport Dept’ Tab.
- Click on the link ‘Results of Written Examination for PET of Transport Department Mobile Squad Constable’.
Bihar Police Mobile Squad Constable – Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates qualified in the written examination should appear for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification (DV). Candidates must pass this PET for the final selection. The date, venue, and time of exam will be mentioned in your Hall Ticket. The following activities will be conducted during PET
- Physical Standard Test (Height & Weight measurement)
- Long Jump
- High Jump
- Discus Throw
Bihar Police Mobile Squad Constable – Document Verification
During PET candidates will have to get their documents verified. It is advisable that they keep their documents along with a set of photocopy handy. These documents must include :-
- Govt. approved Photo ID-Card
- Educational Certificates (Secondary, Higher Secondary etc.)
- Caste Certificate (For reservation Purpose)
- Certificate for EWS (if applicable)
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman or Govt. Employee of Bihar State.
- Bihar State Domicile
Note: If at any stage it is found that the information provided by the candidates is incorrect/wrong in the application, they will be disqualified from the recruitment process.