UIIC or United Insurance Company Limited was is the 2nd largest General Insurance company in India. The company is now a preferred Insurer in India with global recognition. The full form of UIIC Assistant is United India Insurance Company Assistant. The UIIC recruits Assistants. In this article, we shall see all important information related to UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2021 exam such as Exam Date, Eligibility criteria, Syllabus, Application Fee, Apply Online, Exam Pattern, Vacancy, Salary, Job profile, etc.
UIIC Assistant Recruitment Highlights
|Organization Name||United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC)|
|Name of The Post||Assistant|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location of the Job||All Over India|
UIIC Assistant Exam Date 2021
The UIIC Recruitment provides important dates every year to provide an overview of exam events that are being conducted by the United India Insurance Company. Candidates will be able to get the calendar of all UIIC 2021 events here once the notification is out on the UIIC portal.
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|UIIC Assistant 2021 Notification Release Date||To be announced soon|
|Apply Online begins from||To be announced soon|
|Last date to apply||To be announced soon|
|UIIC Assistant 2021 Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|UIIC 2021 Result||To be announced soon|
UIIC Assistant Vacancy 2021
The official notification for the UIIC Assistant 2021 is yet to come out. However, by looking at the last recruitment trend, we can get an idea about the upcoming vacancy. The last UIIC Assistant recruitment was in 2017 with a total vacancy of 696. Check the below table for the UIIC Assistant Vacancy details in the 2017 recruitment.
How to Apply for UIIC Assistant Application Form Online?
Before registering on the official website follow these steps to apply UIIC application form Online:
- Visit the official website https://uiic.co.in/.
- Click on the option “UIIC Assistant Apply Online” for the next step.
- Go to the Tab “Click here for New Registration” for starting the registration process.
- Enter your name, valid Email-ID and contact details.
- Once the details entered successfully, you will get the Registration Number and Password
- Now save Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Fill in the rest of the details and click “Save and Next“.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Now preview your application details and click on “Final Submit“.
- Click on the Payment option and proceed to pay.
- Click on the “Submit” button to send your application details.
UIIC Assistant Application Fee
The Application Fee for UIIC Assistant Recruitment varies by category of applicants. Check the below table for the category-wise Application Fee details
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-
- All Others – Rs. 500/-
UIIC Assistant Eligibility Criteria
Last year UIIC released eligibility criteria notification for the Assistant job. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the job below.
- The Minimum Age is 18 years.
- The Maximum Age is 28 years.
- For SC/ST Candidates – 5 years
- For OBC Candidates – 3 years
- For PWD Candidates – 10 years
- Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 years
- Candidates should have a graduate degree from govt recognized university.
- Proficiency in the region’s language for which candidates have applied.
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
The UIIC Assistant selection process consists of two stages: 1) Preliminary Examination and 2) Main Examination. Candidates who will qualify in the Main Examination will be shortlisted for a Regional Language test before final selection.
UIIC Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
The Preliminary Examination consisted of Objective type Multiple choice questions. The exam is for 100 marks and the duration of the exam is 1 Hour. The questions were asked bilingual i.e., both English and Hindi language (except for the English section). The detailed Preliminary exam pattern is as mentioned below:
|S.No||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||60 minutes|
Candidates who pass the Preliminary exam have to appear for the Main examination. Candidates who clear the Main exam will be called for Regional Language Test, before the final selection.
The Main Examination is for a total of 250 marks. It consists of Objective type questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours and will consist of 5 sections as follows:
|S.No||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Marks|
Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking of ¼ for every wrong answer.
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2021 Result
The list of selected candidates under UIIC Assistant Recruitment will be available in 25-30 days after the Main examination. Candidates who will appear for the UIIC Assistant exam can check their results on the official website of the UIIC.
The company will publish a final Merit List State-wise and Category-wise in descending order of the marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test. Candidates who fall within the specified number of vacancies in the Merit List shall be considered for provisional selection subject to Medical Fitness. Candidates will be intimated of the same through the Company’s Official Website.
UIIC Assistant Syllabus 2021
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Blood Relations
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Non-Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks with Models, Articles
- Answering questions based on Unseen Passages
- Error Correction
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations are some related topics
- Current Events,
- Questions relating to India and its Neighboring Countries pertaining to
History, Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Scientific
Research, Insurance etc.
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Books and Authors
- Time & Speed,
- LCM and HCF,
- Ages Problem
- Average, Percentage,
- Time & Work,
- Profit & Loss,
- Simple & Compound Interest,
- Date Interpretation like Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart.
- Insertion of Table
- Skill to Print and Save
- File Transfer
- Website Searching
- Spread Sheet (MS-Excel)
- Presentation Knowledge (MS-Power Point)
- MS Access and Usage of Internet Services
- Communication Technology
- Basic knowledge of computers
- The Internet
- Text Formatting of the Paragraphs
- Networking Concepts
- Browsing and Downloading
- Use of pen drive, and other software, etc.
- Programs of accounting, etc.
- Computer Fundamentals
- Word Processing (MS-Word)
UIIC Assistant Salary
UIIC Assistants are paid a handsome salary and get all the benefits of a Central government job. The payscale of UIIC Assistant is Rs.14435 – 840(1) – 15275 – 915(2) – 17105 – 1030(5) – 22255 – 1195(2) – 24645 – 1455(3) – 29010 – 1510(2) – 32030 – 1610(5) – 2. With all benefits and allowances, the total gross pay of a UIIC Assistant is Rs 23,000/- (approx) in Metropolitan cities.
Depending on the posting location, other allowances may vary. There are some other advantages, such as membership of the Group Mediclaim Policy for reimbursement of hospitalization expenses, Leave Travel Subsidy and other welfare schemes for staff would be in accordance with the Company’s rules.