The Ministry of Railways conducts Railway Protection Force (RPF) SI to enlist both male and female contenders for the post of Sub Inspector. The Ministry announced opportunities for Sub Inspector posts for both male and female competitors. The Computer Based Test of RPF SI is led on various dates according to gathering in 15 territorial languages. The test contains questions from General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge, Numerical Aptitude, General English conveying 200 different decision questions. Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), and Document Verification (DV) are other stages in the exam. Get all details about RPF SI Recruitment Exam such as Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Salary, Application Process,
RPF SI 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Railway Protection Force ( RPF ) & Railway Protection Special Force Sub Inspectors Exam|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspectors in Level 6 of 7th CPC|
|Conducting Body||Ministry of Railways|
|Group||A, B, C, D, E & F|
|Stages of Exam||
|Exam Purpose||Recruitment of SI in RPF and RPSF|
|Language||Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Manipuri, and Konkani|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Application Fee||500 Rs (Online & Offline)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counseling||Online & Offline|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Number of Seats||1120|
|Frequency of Conduct||Vacancy Based|
RPF SI Eligibility Criteria
The qualification standards of RPF SI 2020 give insights into age, education capability, and nationality. Competitors can check RPF SI qualification below:
|Educational qualification||The candidates should have passed their 10+2 or graduated from a recognized university|
|Age Limit||25 years.|
- All competitors independent of their class will be considered against UR opening, subject to their satisfying the boundaries set down for UR aspirants.
- The opening accommodated explicit networks (SC/ST/OBC-NCL), aspirants having a place with that class just will be thought of.
- For profiting reservations, SC/ST/OBC-NCL competitors ought to give pertinent records and rank endorsement from the equipped specialists.
- Applicants having a place with SC/ST/OBC-NCL who satisfies the necessary instructive capability can apply against UR opportunities. They should contend with the UR aspirants and won’t be qualified for any unwinding including age to such SC/ST/OBC-NCL aspirants applying against UR opening. Such applicants are required to demonstrate their real classification in the RPF SI 2020 application form.
|ST & SC Candidate||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen applicants who have placed in at least a half years’ service after validation||To the degree of administration rendered in Armed Force
UR-3 years OBC (Non-smooth Layer)- 6 years SC/ST-8 years
|Central Govt. workers (Unreserved) other than ex-servicemen who have rendered at least 3 years of ordinary and nonstop assistance on the date of retribution||UR-5 years
OBC (Non-smooth layer) – 8 years SC/ST-10 years
|Widows, divorced ladies, and ladies judicially isolated from spouse yet remarried||UR-2 years
OBC (Non-velvety layer) – 5 years. SC/ST-7 years
RPF SI 2020 Important Dates
The assessment authority is yet to report RPF SI dates. When the dates are reported, it will be refreshed in the table given below.
|August 2020||Online Registration and Fee Payment|
|September 2020||Last Date of Fee Payment|
|September 2020||Last Date of Registration|
|October 2020||RPF Exam Date|
RPF SI Salary
Chosen applicants will be in level 6 of the seventh CPC with introductory compensation of Rs 35,400. Apart from Salary, aspirants are given remittances.
RPF SI 2021 Application Process
- Mode of Application: Online
- Service of Railways discharges the online application type of RPF SI at its official site. Aspirants can fill just a single application structure.
- Competitors who submit more than one application structure are resolved as precluded.
- In the wake of filling the RPF SI application structure, aspirants need to pay an assessment expense of Rs. 500. Ladies, SC, and ST class applicants are required to pay Rs. 250. Competitors can pay assessment charges both online and offline.
|General||Male||Online & Offline||500|
|SC, ST, OBC||Male||Online & Offline||250|
|General, ST, SC, OBC||Female||Online & Offline||250|
How to fill RPF SI 2021 application
To apply for the RPF SI 2020 test, competitors needed to follow the step given below.
- Click on the link
- Fill in information including name, date of birth, parent’s name, classification, training board, class 10 move number, versatile number, and email ID
- Subsequent to filling in all information, click on ‘Submit’
- On submitting, enrollment number and the secret word was created alongside OTP which are sent to registered contact number and email ID
- Login to outfit data, for example, instructive capability, sex, religion, and so on.
- Subsequent to giving imperative subtleties, applicants needed to make fee payments.
- Having effectively made payment of a charge, aspirants need to fill ‘Section 3’ of the application form.
- Section 3 comprises of detail of education, the decision of the group, inclination of zone/RPSF, the decision of test language
- Competitors currently need to transfer filtered duplicates of photos in recommended measurements
- Subsequent to transferring pictures, applicants needed to sign the statement
- Subsequent to marking the statement, applicants can check the filled application structure
- Subsequent to affirming, applicants can print a duplicate of the application for future reference
RPF SI 2021 Admit Card
Service of Railway announces group-wise RPF SI 2020 admit card for all phases of the test. Competitors need to enter a registered number and date of birth to sign in and check the move number and different information. Competitors can check their roll number, exam centers, exam date, and timing with guidelines in the call letter. Applicants need to qualify for each previous test stage to be given a concession card for the ensuing phases of the test. The connection to download RPF SI concedes card can be browsed from the aspirant enrolled email ID and versatile number. Competitors need to convey one photograph of personality evidence and one shaded photo alongside the concede card to be permitted to step through the exam.
Steps to download Admit card
- Click on the link
- Enter accreditations, for example, enrollment number and password
- Download and print a duplicate of admit card
- Read Less
- Document Required at Exam center
- Voter card
- Aadhaar card
- The government provided Identity cards for representatives
- School/school/college picture ID card
RPF SI 2021 Syllabus
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & reasoning
- Indian History
- Art & Culture
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- General Science, etc.
- Number systems
- Whole numbers
- Decimal and Fractions
- Relationships between numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Use of table and graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion, etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Problem Solving Analysis
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Discriminating Observation
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Statement Conclusion
- Syllogistic Reasoning
RPF SI Selection Process 2021
Service of Railways conducts RPF SI 2020 to select aspirants as Sub Inspector for Railway Protection Force. Competitors are chosen for the posts of Sub Inspector based on three test stages – CBT, PET/PMT, and Document Verification. Applicants qualifying each phase of the test are chosen for the following phase of the determination process. After the Document Verification, a conclusive outcome is declared. In light of the conclusive outcome, qualified competitors are named for the post of Sub Inspector in different branches accessible under the Ministry of Railways.
- Peruse Less
- Records Required at Counseling
- Class 10 declaration
- Graduation declaration
- Cast certificate (appropriate for SC/ST/OBC aspirants)
- Release declaration for ex-servicemen
- No objection certificate for current government workers
- Certificate of domicile (if appropriate)
RPF SI Exam pattern
The CBT of RPF SI 2020 will be led across the nation in 15 dialects. The test will contain 120 target-type questions from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, and thinking. The length of the test is an hour and a half. Candidates should know the RPF SI exam pattern in detail here.
For the right answer, aspirants will score one mark while 1/3 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer. Aspirants are required to get 35% and SC and ST aspirants are required to acquire 30%. The PET and PMT include running, long hop, and high bounce, directed independently for male and female competitors. This test is qualifying in nature.
RPF SI 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
- Electronic devices like cell phones, Bluetooth, pen drive, PCs, calculators, and wristwatches or some other specialized gadgets are not permitted inside the test community
- Competitors are not permitted to convey pen/pencils inside the test community
- Applicants need to convey an RPF SI 2020 admit card to the test place. Without concede card, aspirants won’t be permitted to show up in the test
- Convey photograph personality evidence alongside the admit card
- Applicants should arrive at the test community early
- No aspirants will be permitted to enter the test exam hall once the exam begins
- Competitors must carry one colored photo alongside the admit card.
RPF SI 2021 Result
RPF SI 2020 announcement is proclaimed exclusively after the completion of each phase of the test. The outcome is declared in four phases – CBT, PET/PMT, DV, and conclusive outcome. RPF SI result is accessible online as a pdf record. Up-and-comers can check their outcome by utilizing ‘Ctrl + F’ and afterward entering their move number. On the off chance that their move number is available in the list of results, they have qualified the test stage and are qualified to show up for the following phase of the choice procedure. Legitimacy lists are additionally arranged based on the applicant’s execution in the test. Because of the legitimacy list, competitors are shortlisted for PET/PMT. Competitors must qualify PET/PMT to be called for Document Verification. After Document Verification, the conclusive outcomes are announced depending on which aspirants are enlisted for the posts they have applied.
Steps to check RPF SI 2021 Result
- Click on the link
- The result will be shown as a pdf document
- Press ‘Ctrl+F’ and afterward enter the number
- On the off chance that registration number is given in the list, aspirants have qualified for the test stage
RPF SI 2021 Cutoff
RPF SI 2020 cutoff is dictated by the Ministry of Railways independently for all phases of the test. In view of the cutoff, applicants are chosen for the ensuing test stage. The cutoff is the base imprints required to qualify the test to arrange and be shortlisted for the following phase of the choice procedure. The Ministry of Railways discharges the passing cutoff signs of CBT. To qualify the CBT stage, general and OBC classification competitors need to make sure about at least 35% while SC and ST up-and-comers need to acquire 30%. Competitors tying down equivalent to or more than the cutoff of RPF SI CBT test stage are shortlisted to show up in PET/PMT. The Ministry discharges the cutoff based on districts, posts and classes.
|Common Rank List (CRL) General Candidate||42|
RPF SI 2021 Answer Key
Service of Railways reports the online answer key of RPF SI 2020. To profit from the appropriate response key, competitors need to log in to the window utilizing the registration number and password. With the help of the answer key, aspirants can check the right answer to all questions asked in the test. Based on the RPF SI 2020 answer key applicants can ascertain their likely score in the test. If there should be an occurrence of disparities, aspirants can also bring up criticisms regarding the appropriate responses given in the appropriate answer key inside the dates endorsed by the ministry.