The full form of IDBI is the Industrial Development Bank of India. IDBI conducts the IDBI Executive exam from time to time to recruit Executives for its various branches across the country. The IDBI Executive Recruitment Notification 2021 has notified 300 vacancies. In this article, we shall see all important information related to the IDBI Executive Recruitment 2021 Exam such as Exam Date, Eligibility criteria, Syllabus, Application Fee, Apply Online, Exam Pattern, Vacancy, Salary, Job profile, etc.
IDBI Bank Executive Vacancy 2021
In addition to the earlier reservations, IDBI Bank has also introduced the EWS category for the vacancies this year. The seats are divided into various categories as per the Government’s directions. The vacancy of 300 will be as follows:
|IDBI Executive Vacancy 2021|
IDBI Executive Eligibility Criteria 2021
There are 2 criteria for a candidate to qualify for IDBI Bank Executive Exam. 1) Age Limit 2) Educational qualification.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Age relaxation in Upper Age limit
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities||10 Years|
|7||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir
during the period 01.01.1980 to 1.12.1989
|8||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
- Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
IDBI Executive Exam Pattern 2021
The IDBI Bank executive selection process consists of 2 stages as below:
- Online Objective Test
- Document Verification, Pre-Recruitment Medical Test
Online Objective Test pattern
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Max. Marks||Time|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||90 Minutes|
|Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
- IDBI Executive Online Written Exam is conducted in two languages – English and Hindi.
- There is a Negative Marking (Penalty) of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Successful candidates will be called for Document verification followed by a pre-recruitment Medical Test.
IDBI Executive Salary 2021
Below are the approximate salary details of an IDBI Executive:
1st year Salary: Rs 22,000 per month
2nd year Salary: Rs 24,000 per month
3rd year Salary: Rs 27,000 per month
IDBI Executives are not entitled to any benefits/allowances such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, PF, or any gratuity.
IDBI Executive 2021 Job Profile
IDBI Executives, are appointed on a contractual basis with an initial period of 1 year. The contract may be extended to 3 years depending on your performance. The two main job roles that an executive are:
- Teller Service Executive: This is more of a clerical role where he/she will be required to handle the cash counter.
- Customer Service Executive: This role involves interacting with the customers, at the front desk. He/ she may also have to handle tasks related to cheque clearance, updating data, clearing bank accounts, helping the Assistant Manager, achieving sales targets.
IDBI Executive 2021 Syllabus
IDBI Exam notification will be released soon and the exam will be conducted in the near future. So, it is prudent to start preparing as soon as possible. The first step in preparation is to know the syllabus of the exam well. The below table has section-wise syllabus (expected) for the IDBI Executive 2021 Exam.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Time and Work, Mensuration, Average, Speed, Distance and Time, Mixture and Allegations, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Data Interpretation, Algebra, Relations, Percentages, Set Theory, Trigonometry, Stocks and Shares|
|English||Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Passage Making, Error Spotting, Jumble Words, Sentence Framing, Fill in the blanks|
|General Awareness||Monetary Policies, Banking and Financial Awareness, Economic Terms, Current Affairs, Static GK, Financial and Economic News, Government Schemes. Agreement & Deals, Banking Terms- rates & processes, National Institutions|
|Reasoning||Puzzles, Seating Arrangement- Circular, Square & Linear, Data Sufficiency, Directions and Distance, Coding-Decoding, Blood relations, Inequality, Syllogism, Machine input and output, Verbal Reasoning, Ordering and Ranking, Arrangement and Pattern, Scheduling, Distance and Direction, Ranking|
IDBI Executive Apply Online 2021
The IDBI Bank Executive Notification will be released soon. So, all interested candidates should start preparing for it immediately. The application can be done smoothly through a simplified process given in few steps:
Candidates who wish to apply for the IDBI Executive Recruitment 2021 can follow the steps given below to register
- Step 1: Visit the IDBI Official Website. Go to the ‘Careers/Current Openings’ option on the Home page.
- Step 2: Click the online application link under the ‘Recruitment of Executives on Contract -2021’ section.
- Step 3: Click on “New Registration” in order to register your application.
- Step 4: Fill the application form by giving out all the information asked for such as Full Name, Email, Phone number, etc.
- Step 5: Upon successful registration, A registration number and password will be displayed on the screen. Click on ‘Save & Next’.
- Step 6: Upload your photograph and signature as per the specifications provided.
- Step 7: Go through your application form carefully and then click Submit.
- Step 8: You will be redirected to the online payment page. Complete Online Payment of Application Fee.
- Step 9: After completion of the payment of the application fee, make sure to keep a printed copy of the payment receipt for future reference.
IDBI Bank Executive Application Fee
All candidates need to submit an application fee for IDBI Executive recruitment 2021. The fee amount varies depending on the category a candidate belongs to. Please check the below table for the application fee details:
|All Others||Rs 700/-|
IDBI Executive Cutoff marks
Below are the cutoff marks for the IDBI Bank Executive exam as declared by IDBI.