The full form of IDBI is the Industrial Development Bank of India. IDBI conducts the IDBI Assistant manager exam from time to time to recruit Assistant Managers for its various branches across the country. In 2019, the bank has announced a total of 500 vacancies. For the year 2021, more than 600 vacancies are expected. In this article, we shall see all important information related to the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 Exam such as Exam Date, Eligibility criteria, Syllabus, Application Fee, Apply Online, Exam Pattern, Vacancy, Salary, Job profile, etc.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Overview:
|Name of Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Official Website||IDBI Official Website|
|No. of Vacancies||To be Announced|
|Application Start Date||To be Announced|
|Application End Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Announced|
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Date 2021
The IDBI 2021 Recruitment Notification will be released soon. We shall know the exact exam dates in the notification.
IDBI Assistant Manager Salary 2021
- All successful candidates will have to undergo a 9-month classroom training program. During the training period, candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 2,500/- per month.
During On-the-Job Training
- After finishing their classroom training, all candidates will have to undergo an Internship or On-the-Job training for 3 months. During the internship period, they will be paid Rs.10,000/- per month.
Newly Posted Assistant Manager Salary & Allowances
- After completion of the Internship, candidates will be posted as Assistant Managers or Officer Grade A. The approximate basic pay is Rs 23700/- per month on the pay scale of Rs. 23700 – 980 (7) – 30560 -1145 (2) – 32850 – 1310 (7) – 42020 (17 years).
- All Assistant Managers are eligible for various allowances and perks such as DA, NPS, HRA, Grade Allowance, Conveyance, Telephone allowance, etc. The total in hand salary for an Assistant Manager in IDBI is expected to be around Rs. 37265/-.
IDBI Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria
There are 2 eligibility criteria. 1) Age Limit and 2) Educational Qualification.
- Minimum Age is 21 years
- Maximum Age is 28 years
Upper Age Limit Relaxation
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities||10 Years|
|7||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|8||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Educational Qualifications :
- Graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks. For SC/ST/PWD applicants it is 55% marks.
- Knowledge of Computers is desirable and good to have.
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Syllabus 2021
Quantitative Aptitude – Decision Making, Inference, Number Ranking, Numerical Ability, Unitary Method, Number System, LCM HCF, Profit and Loss, Mensuration (2D and 3D), Time and Distance, Average, Simplification, Decimal Fractions, Algebra, Time and Work, Ratio and Proportions, Simple and Compound Interest, Percentage, etc.
English Langauge – Antonyms, Direct and Indirect Speech, Active and Passive voice, Sentence improvement, Theme detection, Vocabulary test, Spotting errors, Idioms and phrases, Double Synonyms, Synonyms, Reconstruction of sentences, Homonyms, deriving a conclusion from the passage, Choosing the correct/incorrect sentence, One-word substitution, Comprehension, Rearrangement of a sentence in a paragraph, Common errors, Sentence completion, Passage completion, Choosing the appropriate filler, Transformation, Passage correction, Spelling test
Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation – Input-Output, Logical Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Syllogism, Puzzles, Seating Arrangements, Inequality, Figure Matrix Questions, Analogy, Mirror Images, Number Series, Grouping Identical Figures, Problems on Age Calculation, Coding-Decoding, Direction Sense, Blood Relations, Non-Verbal Series, Venn diagram, Arguments, Alphabet Series
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness – Current Affairs, Insurance Sector News, History of LIC and IDBI, Award Functions, Latest Appointments, Science – Inventions & Discoveries, Geography, History, Indian Constitution, India and its neighboring countries, Budget and Five Year Plans, Important Financial & Economic News, Scientific Research, Culture, Economy, Current Affairs – National & International, Sports, Economy, Banking, and Finance, Knowledge of Current Events, Countries & Capitals, General Politics, etc.
IDBI Assistant Manager Vacancy 2021
The IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Vacancy details will be known when the 2021 notification is released. However, a total of 600+ vacancies are expected in the 2021 notification. In the 2019 notification, about 500 vacancies were released. Below are the category-wise IDBI vacancy details for the year 2019, to give you an idea.
|PWD – VH||5|
|PWD – OH||5|
|PWD – HH||5|
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
The IDBI Assistant Manager Selection process takes place in 2 stages:
- Online Test
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
IDBI Assistant Manager Online Test Pattern
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||Composite time of 2 hours or 120 Minutes|
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark.
- There is a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Candidates, who qualify the Online Test, will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
IDBI Assistant Manager Apply Online 2021
Documents Required for Filling the Application Form
- Scanned images of the candidate’s photograph (20KB to 50KB) and signature (10KB to 20KB). The image should be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Internet Banking or other details for fee payment.
Candidates who wish to apply for the IDBI 2021 Recruitment can follow the steps given below to register
- Step 1: Visit the IDBI Official Website. Go to the ‘Careers/Current Openings’ option on the Home page.
- Step 2: Click the online application link under the ‘Recruitment of Assistant Manager 2021’ section.
- Step 3: Click on “New Registration” in order to register your application.
- Step 4: Fill the application form by giving out all the information asked for such as Full Name, Email, Phone number, etc.
- Step 5: Upon successful registration, A registration number and password will be displayed on the screen. Click on ‘Save & Next’.
- Step 6: Upload your photograph and signature as per the specifications provided.
- Step 7: Go through your application form carefully and then click Submit.
- Step 8: You will be redirected to the online payment page. Complete Online Payment of Application Fee.
- Step 9: After completion of the payment of the application fee, make sure to keep a printed copy of the payment receipt for future reference.
IDBI Assistant Manager Application Fee
All candidates need to submit an application fee for IDBI Assistant Manager recruitment 2021. The fee amount varies depending on the category a candidate belongs to. Please check the below table for the application fee details:
|All Others||Rs 700/-|
IDBI Cut Off 2021
The cut-off list for the year 2021 is not out yet. The IDBI 2021 cut-off details will be released once the Online Test is conducted and results are declared. Below are the 2019 cut-off details for your reference.
|Subjects||Subject-Wise Cut off|
|EWS, UR||SC, ST, OBC, PWD|