Federal Bank is one of the prominent private sector banks in India. Its headquarters is located in Aluva, Kochi. Federal Bank releases the Federal Bank Clerk Notification from time to time for the recruitment of Clerks. The Last notification was released in 2018, so it’s quite a while and this time there may be more vacancies. In this article, we shall see all the important information such as exam date, vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, salary, job profile, etc. All aspirants must go through this and the Federal Bank Clerk Notification 2021 to plan their preparation.
Federal Bank Clerk 2021 Notification
Federal Bank will soon release the notification of the recruitment of Clerks. You can download a copy of the notification by clicking the link below.
Download the Official Notification for Federal Bank Clerk 2021-22 here!
(Above download link will be updated when the notification is released)
Federal Bank Clerk Overview
|Name of the Exam||Federal Bank Clerk Exam|
|Conducting Authority||Federal Bank|
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
|Job Location||Depending upon requirement|
|Number of Stages||Two|
Federal Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
There are 3 eligibility criteria that one should satisfy in order to be eligible to sit for Federal Bank Clerk Exam.
- Place of Domicile
- Candidates who are older than 24 years are not eligible to apply.
- No age relaxation is applicable
- The candidate should be a Graduate or Postgraduate with a minimum of 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any other institution.
- The candidate should have completed academics from 10th onwards in a regular mode of study.
- Candidates should have a consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% marks from class 10th onwards till their highest education i.e Graduates should have 60% for 10th, 12th & Graduation.
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Place of Domicile
- The candidate should be a domicile of any of the following Indian States – Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, or West Bengal.
Federal Bank Clerk Selection Process
The Federal Bank Selection process consists of 2 stages:
- Online Aptitude Test + Psychometric Test
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview
Candidates have to clear all the stages in order to get the final selection.
Federal Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
Below is the detailed Clerk Exam pattern with the various sections, and their respective number of questions, marks, and time limit.
|Verbal Ability / English Language||20||20||Total Time of 60 Minutes|
|Logical Aptitude / Reasoning||20||20|
|Quantitative / Numerical Ability||20||20|
|General, Socio-Economic, & Banking Awareness||10||10|
- There is a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Federal Bank Online Aptitude Test is followed by a Psychometric Questionnaire on the same computer. The Maximum duration of this Psychometric Questionnaire is 15 minutes.
- Candidates shortlisted from the Online Aptitude Test will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Federal Bank Clerk Salary
The starting Basic Pay applicable to Clerks is Rs. 13,075 in the pay scale of Rs. 11765– 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 –1310/1 – 31540.
- Dearness Allowance: This is calculated based on the CPI and is revised quarterly.
- House Rent Allowance/Lease Allowance: This allowance is based on the location of the posting and varies from 7% to 9% of the basic pay.
- City Compensatory Allowance: This component also depends on the location of the candidate. It generally varies from 3% to 4% of the basic pay.
- Medical and Other Benefits: As per company policy.
With all the above components, the annual Cost to the Company (CTC) of a Federal Bank Clerk ranges from Rs 3.99 lakhs to Rs 4.41 lakhs, depending upon the job location and other factors.
Federal Bank Clerk Syllabus
|Verbal Ability / English Language||Logical Aptitude/ Reasoning||Quantitative / Numerical Ability|
|General, Socio-economic & Banking||Computer Awareness||Digital Banking|
Federal Bank Clerk Application Fee
As per the Notification, The Federal Bank Clerk Application Fee is Rs 250 for Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories, and it is Rs 500/- for candidates of all other categories.
|All Other Categories (including General)||Rs 500/-|