ECGC PO 2021: The Full form of ECGC is Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India. ECGC conducts PO Exam from time to time to recruit Probationary Officers (POs). ECGC PO 2021 exam Final Result was declared recently. Here, we shall see all the important details related to the ECGC Probationary Officer exam such as Exam Date, different stages of the exam, Eligibility criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Cutoff, Result, Salary, Job Profile, Career growth, and other related information.
ECGC PO Notification 2021
ECGC PO notification 2021 has been released on the official website of ECGC. It has all important details such as the application form, exam dates, etc. Applicants must go through the ECGC PO notification pdf to understand all the vital details about the exam. The online application form was active from 01st January 2021 onwards till 31st January 2021 and Online exam took place on 14th March 2021.
ECGC PO 2021 Exam Details
|Name of the exam||ECGC PO Exam 2021|
|Exam conducting body||Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Examination Mode||Online Objective Test + Interview|
ECGC PO Exam Dates 2021
Check the below table for the important dates related to ECGC PO exam 2021
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Notification release date||28th December 2020|
|Apply Online Start Date||01st January 2021|
|Last date to apply online||31st January 2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||31st January 2021|
|Pre-exam training 2021||15th February 2021 onwards|
|Admit Card release||18th Feb 2021|
|ECGC PO 2021 Exam Date||14th March 2021|
|Declaration of Result||06th April 2021|
|Interviews / Document verification/||April 2021|
|ECGC PO 2021 Final Result Declaration||April-May 2021|
ECGC PO Vacancy 2021
The number of total ECGC PO Vacancies notified was 59. Below is the category-wise breakup of all the vacancies.
|Vacancies arising by 31.03.2021 can be partially changed||09||04||15||05||25||58|
ECGC PO Salary 2021
ECGC PO salary structure is based on the pay scale of 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315. ECGC Probationary Officers are also entitled to other allowances and benefits such as DA, HRA, special allowances, Medical cover, etc.
ECGC PO Eligibility Criteria
The ECGC PO eligibility criteria include multiple components – nationality, age, and educational qualification. Below are the eligibility criteria in detail
The candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
As per the notification, the minimum age of the applicant must be 21 years and the maximum must be 30 years. Candidates not fulfilling the age limit criteria are not eligible to sit for the exam. Age Relaxation is provided to certain categories of candidates. Below are the details.
ECGC offers age relaxation for certain categories. Find the details below.
|Category||Age relaxation (years)|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
- The candidate should be a Graduate from any government of India recognised college or university in any stream.
- There is no provision of minimum percentage marks that candidates should have attaained.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 31.01.2021.
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honors / optional/additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100.
ECGC PO Exam Apply Online 2021
The ECGC PO apply online last date is 31st January 2021 as notified in the official notification. The Online application link is active from 1st January 2021. Below is the direct link to apply online as available on the official website.
How to Apply Online for ECGC PO Exam 2021
Follow the steps mentioned below to successfully fill the ECGC PO application form.
- Visit the ECGC website and click on the Home Page to open the link “CAREER WITH ECGC”.
- Choose the option “CURRENT OPENINGS” and then click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE”.
- Choose the option for new registration and register using a valid email id & phone number.
- Complete the application form with the required details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Proceed to payment and click on Final Submit.
ECGC PO Exam Application Fee
The ECGC PO Exam Application Fee details for all categories are mentioned below. Candidates are requested to submit the correct application fee as per their category While submitting their PO application.
- ₹ 125/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- ₹ 700/- for all others
ECGC PO Selection Process 2021
The selection procedure for the ECGC PO Exam consists of two stages.
- Online Objective Exam + Online Descriptive Exam
The marks weightage of Online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in both stages.
ECGC PO Exam Pattern 2021
ECGC PO 2021 exam pattern is an objective test that will be conducted in an online mode. There are 200 questions for 200 marks with a sectional time limit. Also, there is a negative marking for 0.25 mark for every wrong answer. Below is the detailed exam pattern for your reference:
Online Objective Test Pattern
|Test Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
Descriptive Test Pattern
|Type activity||No. of questions||Marks||Time allotted|
|Essay Writing||One out of two
|20||40 minutes for both questions together|
|Precise Writing||One out of two
ECGC PO Interview 2021
Candidates who clear the Online Objective Test and Descriptive Test will be called for an Interview, which will be conducted in Mumbai. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from the official website of ECGC. Please note that requests regarding change of venue, or Interview Date or time will not be entertained by the Bank under any circumstances. However, ECGC reserves the right to change the date/venue/time/centre etc. of the interview as they see fit.
The ECGC PO interview is for 60 marks, and the minimum qualifying mark is 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/ PWBD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of online examination and interview is 80:20 respectively.
The final merit list is prepared based on the combined score obtained by the candidates in the Online Examination and Interview.
List of Documents to be produced at the Time of Interview
Following is the list of documents to be produced in original and self-attested photocopies at the time of the interview. Candidates failing to produce the required documents will not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identity Proof
- Marks-sheets & certificate for Graduation
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- Income and Asset Certificate for EWS candidates.
- Disability certificate in case of Persons with Disability category.
ECGC PO Syllabus 2021