MHA Intelligence Bureau will announce Recruitment Notification for Security Assistant (Executive) Vacancies soon. Check Full Details of IB Security Assistant such as salary, syllabus, eligibility criteria, result etc. Only Indian Nationals as eligible to apply for this post. Last time the notification released was in 2019.
IB Security Assistant Result 2019
MHA IB Has Announced the Security Assistant Interview (Tier 3) Final Result. Check The Qualified Candidates List through the link Below.
IB Security Assistant Eligibility Criteria
There are 2 eligibility criteria IB Security Assistant / Executive. 1) Age Limit 2) Educational qualification.
Maximum Age – 27 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Candidate must have completed matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board of education.
- Candidate must have the knowledge of any one of the local language/dialects as per the requirement of the post where you should be able to read, write and speak in that language/dialect.
- Desirable Qualification – Field experience in Intelligence work.
IB Security Assistant Vacancies
The IB Security Assistant Vacancies of 2020 have not been released yet. In 2019 notification, 1054 vacancies were notified.
IB Security Assistant Vacancies for 2019:
IB Security Assistant Exam Pattern
There are 3 stages in the IB Security assistant exam
- Tier I (Objective Test)
- Tier II (Descriptive + Spoken Ability)
- Interview/Personality Test
|Tier||Description of Exam||Marks||Time|
|Tier I||MCQ||100||2 hours|
|Tier II (20 marks qualifying)||Descriptive Type|
|a) Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa||40||1 Hour|
|b) Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test)||10||–|
|Tier III||Interview/Personality Test||50||–|
NEGATIVE Marking in Tier 1 Exam: 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
IB Security Assistant Application Fee
- For General and OBC Candidates – Rs 50
- For SC/ST/Female – No Fee.
IB Security Assistant Cutoff Marks
The Qualifying marks in each Tier is different as mentioned below:
Tier I (टियर I)
- General – 35
- OBC – 34
- SC/ST – 33
Tier II (टियर I)
- Minimum 20/50 marks
- Cutoff mark is same for candidates of all categories in this stage.
- Tier-II examination will be of qualifying nature
Tier III (टियर III)
- No cut-off for Tier-III exam.
Applications should be submitted online through MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in) only. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode. Candidates Should Read All the Instruction Carefully Before Submit a Online Application Form.
|For online Registration related issues:||For payment related issues:|
|Phone No.: +918800023535
[10:00 AM to 06:00 PM; Monday to Saturday]
Email : email@example.com
|Phone No.: 011-23093353
[10:00 AM to 05:00 PM; Monday to Saturday, except 2nd & 4thSaturday]