Federal Bank Clerk Salary
Federal Bank Clerks receive a Basic Pay of Rs. 13,075 in the payscale of Rs. 11765– 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 –1310/1 – 31540.
The CTC/per annum would be a minimum of Rs 3.99 lakhs and a maximum of Rs 4.41 lakhs depending upon the job location and other factors. The candidate will also be eligible for allowances such as DA, HRA/ Additional HRA, Medical, etc.., as per the rules.
Federal Bank Clerk Application Fee
|SC/ST||Rs 250 + Online Transaction Charges + GST (@18%)|
|General/Others||Rs 500 + Online Transaction Charges + GST (@18%)|
Federal Bank Clerk Selection Process
The Federal Bank Clerk Selection Process consists of two phases:
- Online Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
(*The bank can specify any other mode including the above for the selection process.)
Phase 1: Online Aptitude Test
The online aptitude test for Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021 will consist of 90 Questions having 90 marks in total. The time given will be 60 minutes and the test will have a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. The test will be followed by a psychometric questionnaire for 15 minutes.
Phase 2: Group Discussion & Personal Interview
The shortlisted candidates from the online test will be called for the second phase of the selection process, that is the Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI).
(The Federal Bank reserves the right to call only the appropriate number of candidates for GD & PI, after shortlisting them from the Online Test.)
Federal Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018 is given below:
|Verbal Ability / English Language||20||20||Total Time of 60 Minutes|
|Logical Aptitude / Reasoning||20||20|
|Quantitative / Numerical Ability||20||20|
|General, Socio-Economic & Banking||10||10|
- NEGATIVE Marks – 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- Federal Bank Online Aptitude Test is followed by a Psychometric Questionnaire on the same computer. The Maximum duration of this Psychometric Questionnaire is 15 minutes.
- Candidates who qualify the Aptitude test will be called for Group Discussion & Interview.
Federal Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are looking forward to applying for Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021 must ensure that they comply with the Federal Bank Clerk eligibility requirements set out in the official notice provided by the Federal Bank prior to registration for the Recruitment Exam.
- Candidates must ensure that they do not exceed the age of 24 years (as per the date mentioned by the Federal Bank in the official Notification)
- No age relaxation applicable for Federal Bank Clerk recruitment 2021.
- Candidates must hold a Graduate or Postgraduate Degree in any discipline with a minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates must have completed their education from 10th onwards in a Regular Mode.
- Candidates should have constantly obtained a minimum of 60% marks from 10th to Graduation/ Post-Graduation.
- Candidates whose final exam results are not published are eligible to apply only if they have cleared all the previous semesters with a minimum of 60% marks.
Candidates must be a citizen of India
Place of Domicile
The candidates are eligible to apply only if they are domicile of Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Punjab, or Tamil Nadu.