EPFO Assistant Exam Dates 2021
|Start date of Online Application||To be Announced|
|End date of Online Application||To be Announced|
|Downloading of Call Letters||To be Announced|
|Preliminary Examination dates||To be Announced|
|Main Examination (Phase-II)||To be Announced|
|Final EPFO Assistant 2021 Result||To be Announced|
EPFO Assistant Salary
A candidate will get selected as an EPFO Assistant after qualifying the second phase of EPFO Assistant Exam 2020. There will not be any other stage for selection. A candidate who gets appointed as an Assistant in EPFO will be entitled to receive salary under Level-7 of Pay Matrix. This will come under the 7th Pay Commission.
- The starting salary of an EPFO Assistant will be somewhere around Rs.44,900/-.
- EPFO Assistant will also receive additional benefits as Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA) & Transport Allowance and other allowances also.
|EPFO Assistant||Rupees 44,900/- per month (approx)|
EPFO Assistant Job Profile
EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organization) maintains all the records related to Provident Funds of government employees, their pension and all the Insurance schemes. It is counted among the largest social security organizations in India. The job of an EPFO Assistant is to maintain all these records of the government employees. . Maintaining the large amount of data will be both an interesting and challenging task for an EPFO Assistant. EPFO being a Central Government job, offers great working experience along with the facilities and allowances provided under this job.
EPFO Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2021
There are 2 eligibility criteria: 1) Age limit 2) Education Qualifications
To be eligible for the applying for the post of an EPFO Assistant, a Candidate should not be less than 20 years and not more than 27 years, as on the date mentioned in the official notification. This age criteria will be applicable to all the categories except few.
|EPFO Assistant||Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 27 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD (UR) – 10 years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- Employees of Central Government & departmental candidates
- For General – Up to 40 Years of Age
- For OBC – Up to 43 Years of Age
- For SC/ST – Upto 45 Years of Age
- A graduation degree from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as by Central Government as on the closing date for online registration of the application.
EPFO Assistant Vacancies 2021
EPFO Assistant 2021 notification is not yet released. The last notification was in 2019, where a total of 280 vacancies were notified.
|UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC-NCL||Total||Person with Disability (PwD)|
|Category – A||Category – B||Category – C||Category – D & E|
EPFO Assistant Exam Pattern
The EPFO Assistant Exam has 2 stages:
- Phase I – Preliminary Exam
- Phase II – Main Exam
Phase I – EPFO Assistant Prelims Exam
The EPFO Assistant Preliminary exam is an Objective test and conducted ONLINE.
Total Questions: 100
Total Marks: 100
Total Time: 1 hour
Negative Marking: 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
|Name of Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
Phase II – EPFO Assistant Mains Exam
Mains Exam has 2 tests:
- Online Object Test
- Descriptive Test
Online Objective Test
|Name of Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
|General/Economy/Financial Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|English Language||30||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 minutes|
- Total Questions: 150
- Max Marks: 200
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
The descriptive test is a test of English language (Letter writing, Precis & Comprehension) and the duration of the test will be 45 minutes.
EPFO Assistant Syllabus
|Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||General Awareness|
EPFO Assistant Application Fee
The candidates will have to pay the online application fee after the application form has been filled. Candidates can make the payment through any of the online options provided. The fee amount varies according to the applicant’s category.
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section||Rs. 250|
|Other Category||Rs. 500|
EPFO Assistant Apply Online
The notification for EPFO Assistant 2020 Recruitment can be expected soon and the interested candidates can apply once the online link is active. The application will have to be done only in online mode. To make sure you do not make any mistakes while filling the form, you should know the complete process in advance. The application process is divided into a few simple steps:
- Candidates should visit the official website of EPFO: www.epfindia.gov.in and click on the option ‘APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF ASSISTANT – 2020 IN EPFO’.
- To start the registration, you need to click on “Click here for Registration’’ where you will have to enter all the basic details like name, contact, email id etc.
- A provisional register number and password will be generated which should be saved by you for future reference. In case you are unable to complete the application, you can revisit the website and with the help of this registration number and password, you can log in and complete the application.
- Make sure you enter all correct details and click on “Save & Next” button thereafter.
- You will also have to upload your scanned photograph, signature and handwritten declaration according to the specifications mentioned by EPFO.
- After all the details have been filled and uploaded, you need to make the online fee payment. Click on the ‘payment’ tab and choose one of the online options provided there.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.